This is a great activity to do with your kids - it's science, art, and sensory play all in one!
What you'll need:
- Ice cube tray
- Food Colouring
- Dropper/Syringe (we used a panadol syringe!)
- Bi-Carb (a few boxes!)
- Deep Dish
What you do next:
- Empty bi-carb into your dish
- Fill ice cube tray with vinegar
- Add a few drops of food colouring to each cube of vinegar
- Fill the dropper/syringe with vinegar
- Squirt into the bi-carb
- The bi-carb reacts with the vinegar and fizzes up!
- Let your kids get creative with their colours to make a fizzy, colourful piece of art!
Idea originally sourced from The Mother Huddle.