Terms & Conditions - Charli Bird Giveaway
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The “Charli Bird Giveaway" competition is hosted by Kellie Turtu via the Mama Pyjama blog at www.mamapyjama.com (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
Who can enter
- Subject to clause 2 below, entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below.
- Immediate family members of the Kellie Turtu of mamapyjama.com are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter the competition during the Promotional Period (defined below) by visiting the website www.mamapyjama.com and then following the links to the entry page to enter their details (name and email address) and their answer to the question posed.
- Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- All entries submitted must be the entrant's own original work and must not have been published previously or been obtained from a secondary source.
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees to subscribe to the Mama Pyjama newsletter. Subscription is 100% free and subscribers can opt out at any time. Subscribers will receive notification via email of any updates to the website, including new blog entries and new competitions. Mama Pyjama respects subscribers’ privacy and will never disclose subscriber details to third parties.
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees to have their entry posted on the Mama Pyjama website, Facebook page, twitter and instagram pages
When to enter
- The competition commences on 6th November 2015 and closes 11.59pm 12th November 2015 AWST (“the Promotion Period”). Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
Number of Entries permitted
- Multiple entries per person permitted.
Prize on offer
Total prize value RRP $100AUD. One winner will receive a Juliette Scarf and Dreamcatcher Earrings from Charli Bird.
Determination and notification of Winners
- The winners will be the best valid entries as judged on the basis of their submission by Kellie Turtu (“Judge”), having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s premises at on 13th November 2015. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence regarding the Promotion or the Prize will be entered into by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified via email, and announcement on the Mama Pyjama Facebook, Twitter, and website pages within 3 business days of judging. Prizes will be posted within 10 business days of announcement.
- There is no cash alternative to the stated prize.
- Unclaimed prices will be redrawn 3 months after the original winner has been contacted.
- The promoter will provide Charli Bird (Prize Distributor) with the postal address and details of the winner immediately following the prize being claimed to enable the prize to be delivered.
- The Prize Distributor is responsible for the issue of the prize, but both the Prize Distributor and the Promoter are not liable for any prize that is lost, stolen or damaged in transit. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under the State Regulation.
- Prize will be sent to the residential address of the winner, and not c/- a business address or third party, at no charge within Australia, within 10 business days.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Mama Pyjama against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.