Here's another super quick and easy, tasty snack that you can eat fresh from the oven or freeze for school lunchboxes!
What's better than that? You can do this one with the kids with very minimal mess and effort!
What's even BETTER than that?! This recipe has only THREE ingredients! WINNING!
- Puff pastry
- Cheese (about a cup grated)
- Take pastry out of the freezer so it starts to thaw
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Grate the cheese into a bowl
- Spread Vegemite using a knife or spatula to cover a sheet of pastry
- Top with grated cheese
- Roll into sausages
- Cut into 2cm slices
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 20 mins
TOO EASY!! Be careful - they are moreish!!
PS - I allow them to cool and then individually wrap them in clingwrap and freeze for lunchbox snacks. They can be placed in the lunchbox frozen and will defrost in time for morning tea.