Hands up who likes a meal that uses only FOUR ingredients and has virtually ZERO prep time!
ME ME ME ME ME!!
Here you go, super easy Apricot Chicken for four hungry people:
- 4 x Chicken Breasts
- 2 x French Onion Soup Mix packs (40g each)
- Plain flour for dusting
- 3 x (400ml) tins of apricot nectar (or just puree up 3 x tins of apricots in juice taking a few apricots out of the 3rd tin otherwise it'll be too thick)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Dust chicken breast with flour. I just pop them and the flour into a plastic bag and shake. ;)
- Pop into casserole dish.
- Mix apricot nectar and French Onion Soup Mix together.
- Pour mix over chicken breasts.
- Turn chicken over to ensure it's all covered.
- Pop lid on dish and cook in oven for about 45 mins.