I don't know about you, but I think that I consumed my entire body weight in Easter Feast Food and Chocolate Eggs this long weekend! Now I have Easter Indulgence Remorse...big time. This is the perfect time to kickstart that health and fitness goal I've been putting off for quite some time. Luckily for me, I have the perfect weight loss companion to get me started!
Let me introduce you to the Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale! This comprehensive and easy-to- use set of scales works with your smartphone/tablet to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. How, you ask? Well let me give you the rundown.
As far as scales go, this one is pretty good looking ;) A sleek design, 31.5cm square design with a specky blue light border that lights up when you step on it. But it is so much more than just its good looks! This scale measures not only you body mass, but also your:
- Body Fat Percentage - Percentage of fat your body contains compared to your lean body mass.
- Body Water - Total amount of fluid in the body expressed as a percentage.
- Bone Mass - The amount of bone mineral in bone tissue as a percentage.
- Muscle Mass - Total weight percentage of muscle in your body.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) - Provides a general indication of one’s health factoring in both the height and weight of an individual.
It comes with a user guide that contains a table with ideal percentages etc for you gender and age so that you have a reference point for your fitness goals. The scale even has a "Carpet Feet" option for accurate reading on carpet, and can weigh up to 182kg (displaying weight in 0.05kg increments)!
So that's the specs - impressive hey! I personally love the fact that it can give you an idea of fluid retention as I know how much that can fluctuate for me. It can be quite disheartening when you a relying solely on your body mass measurement when working towards a fitness goal. This way you can monitor changes in muscle mass, body fat and water so you get a much more accurate sense of how you are tracking.
And speaking of tracking...did I mention that the Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale also has an app that you can download to your smartphone or tablet to sync up to your scale and track your fitness journey?
The Weight Watchers Scales by Conair TM app is free and all you need to do is download it from your apps store. You can then connect the scale via Bluetooth to begin your journey towards an improved wellbeing! Yes, it’s that easy!
The app delivers a fun and interactive platform to keep track of your measurements and health accomplishments, keeping you motivated towards your health and fitness goals. It:
- Provides in-depth and easy-to- understand graphs and charts to further your understanding of your body.
- Allows you to wirelessly sync the data from the Scales via Bluetooth to your smartphone/tablet to record your progression.
- Syncs your weight to the Weight Watchers® app if you’re a member; no more need for manual entries
- Syncs your measurements to Apple® Health or Google Fit® and allows all your favourite apps like MapMyFitness, Runkeeper and MyFitnessPal access your data.
The Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale is the perfect weight loss companion and I know you'll love it as much as me. Which is why I've convinced the amazing folk at Weight Watchers to give one of my lucky users the chance to WIN one! To enter, pop over to the WIN STUFF page!
The Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale can be purchased for RRP $129.95 (comes with a 10 year warranty) from Harvey Norman, Bing Lee and Myer.