Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Returns - Change of Heart
We want you to be happy!
If you are not entirely happy with the products you have received – then WE at Mama Pyjama are not happy either! You may return items to us and we will issue you with store credit for the full value of the items you return, provided this occurs within 30 days and the item is unused and in the same condition and packaging that you received it in.
Please do NOT send unwanted items back to us without contacting us first.
To complete your return:
- Contact Mama Pyjama at email@example.com.
- Provide your order details (proof of purchase) and an explanation as to why you would like to return your item.
- Mama Pyjama will respond to your return request and provide details to include when you ship your returned item back to Mama Pyjama.
- Once your item arrives and has passed our inspection we will issue you a voucher code for the full value of the item. The voucher will be valid for 12 months and can be used to purchase any item in our store. Happy days!
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition - damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Damaged & Faulty Items
In the unlikely (and terribly upsetting) event that you receive a damaged item, please contact us immediately so we can arrange for a replacement. We may request you email us photographs of the damaged item.
- Damaged or faulty items must be reported within 30 days.
- Please do NOT send damaged items back to us without contacting us first.
- Our bracelets are hand stamped and as such there will be slight variations in placement and depth of each stamped letters and/or designs. This is what makes each of our bracelets unique and truly handmade. As such, items will not be accepted for return as "damaged and faulty" purely based on these reasons.
Shipping Return or Damaged Items
Please do not ship any return items to Mama Pyjama without contacting us first.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Attention: Kellie Turtu PO Box 12 Stoneville WA Australia 6081.
- Unless otherwise agreed, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.